If Amy's doing it, then I guess so I am I. Just another hasty decision on my part, I suppose... My goal is to see how much more of my time can be sucked up by this computer screen. That and I suppose that I have always liked the sound of my own voice, figuratively speaking. The truth is, despite majoring in creative writing, I hate to write. The burn of sit ups is preferable to agonizing over a single paragraph...only to erase it seconds after its completion. And at least sit ups give you something to show for the sweat (that is, if you have actually traded writing for sit ups). Writing=rejection letters posted on an apartment refrigerator. (And selling real estate is so much more secure and stable). So enough babbling...my baby is trying to eat my foot and
my thought of the day is: "When is Sarah Palin going to get back to work? Enough speculation about her 2012 run or her gunning for a Senate seat. Alaska needs you more than we do! Or do they?" Blog officially started. Thank you Lynn for planting the seed. Thank you Amy for watering it. Ugh.
3 comments:
watch out world, as we present...our thoughts...
Here's to loving the sound of your own voice :) Thank you blogger for giving us a forum. It's theraputic really.
Welcome aboard!
Post a Comment