I love this! For some reason I can hear our Mom's saying, "Just wait until you have kids and a house of your own!"
Powder, that's nothing. It'll get worse. Even though it's very very busy, I love this stage. Enjoy!
I'm cracking up at your comment on the Anniversary - or lack of one - thing. I'm also waiting for more posts from you or at least some more Ava pics. I know you have some that you are not sharing.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love this! For some reason I can hear our Mom's saying, "Just wait until you have kids and a house of your own!"
Powder, that's nothing. It'll get worse. Even though it's very very busy, I love this stage. Enjoy!
I'm cracking up at your comment on the Anniversary - or lack of one - thing. I'm also waiting for more posts from you or at least some more Ava pics. I know you have some that you are not sharing.
Post a Comment